HUMBERVIEW HUSKIES – BEWARE OF THE BARK!
Coaches - Without your dedication to helping grow the game for our children to play, there would be no hockey program, to begin with.
We often speak about the players making lifelong friends, it is no different for the adults who get involved. Coaches put their hearts and passion into our great game of hockey to ensure the next generations of minor hockey players have the same experience as they did. If you are looking for a great opportunity to make a real impact in the lives of our youth, there is no better way than to become a coach with the Humberview Huskies.
Our coaching and team staff positions require a few levels of hockey experience. All you need is a desire to contribute, acquire all the necessary credentials, and we will take care of the rest.
Also, we are offering a great hockey pathway for our players and coaches through our parent company AHG Hockey. For more information about our hockey pathway, please visit ahghockey.com
23/24 Current Rep Coaching & Team Staff Opportunities For U10 A & AA
What Humberview Huskies Is Offering
- Head Coach
- Assistant Coach
Please Note - All coaches must be working toward achieving the following:
- Home Games and Practices will be held at Westwood Arena with easy access from Hwy 427
- Coaching Support and Mentoring
- Training Sessions (power skating and advanced hockey skills training) - Currrently finalizing this program
- Competitively priced registration
- Development 1 Coach Certificate
- Respect In Sports - Activity Leader "Speak Out"
- Gender Identity and Expression Course
- GTHL Concussion Education and Maltreatment
- Consent - Police Security Check
GTHL Training Link: gthlcanada.com/become-a-coach/
Lastly, if you cannot give back with your time, we are always looking for sponsors to help fund our program by helping kids to play hockey.
Contact: Michael Orlotti, Assistant General Manager - [email protected]