Feb 26, 2017 | julie | 2886 views
Year End Banquet
Our Club year end banquet will be held on Tuesday, March 28th at Borgata Wedding and Event Venue.
Location: 8400 Jane St, Concord, ON L4K 4L8
Doors open at 6:00 P.M.
Dinner starts at 7:00 P.M.
TICKETS WILL NOT BE SOLD AT THE DOOR. PLEASE SPEAK WITH YOUR TEAM MANAGER ABOUT TICKETS.
We hope to be finished around 10:00 P.M.
There will be 50/50 tickets and door prizes.
The meal will consist of the following:
- Salad - mixed California green salad with a balsamic vinaigrette dressing
- Pasta - penne in tomato sauce
- Main Entrée - chicken parmigianna - tenderized boneless breast of chicken breaded and served in tomato sauce with steamed green beans and baby carrots and roasted potatoes
- Dessert - assorted Tartufo ice cream
The bar will be CASH BAR with individual cash ticket purchases.
The soft bar will consist of soft drinks, juices, coffee, and tea.
If you have any dietary restrictions (ex: nut free, dairy free, etc.) please inform your team manager by no later than Tuesday, March 14th.
The awards that will be handed out are as follows:
- each team will receive three Esso Medallions - Most Dedicated, Most Improved, and Most Sportsmanlike
- each team will receive Best Offensive and Best Defensive
- Club Awards - Manager of the Year, Coach of the Year, Trainer of the Year, Assistant Coach of the Year, Goalie of the Year, Offensive Player of the Year, Defensive Player of the Year, and Special Recognition Awards
We encourage parents to take photos and tweet us @Huskies_GTHL
We hope everyone has a fun and memorable evening.